Latest Articles

投稿者 / 2016/08/01 / No comments

NAGASAKI



China town.

Hollander Slope.


Glover Garden.


Breakfast at the hotel.

The Nagasaki Atomic Bomb Museum.



Fresh raw fish directly from the market.

Dejima - a little island where foreigners lived during the national isolation.



I went to Nagasaki with my dad, we met up in Fukuoka and took a train together to Nagasaki. Nagasaki was the place I've been wanting to visit for a long time. I was mostly interested in Japanese history they have like trade with foreign countries even during the period of national isolation but also atomic bombing during the WWⅡ. They have so many interesting histories of Japan. The trip gave me opportunity to learn about Japanese histories which is really interesting.

My travel diary in Japan continues...

長崎は親子旅行、お父さんと福岡で待ち合わせして一緒に行ったよ〜長崎には海外との貿易や、原爆など日本歴史の有名な名所があるからずっと行きたいと思ってたの。だから今回の旅で改めて日本歴史のことを知れてすごく興味深かった! 

私の日本旅行の日記の続きはまた次回...

No comments:

Post a Comment

ブログランキング・にほんブログ村へ
にほんブログ村

Instagram

About Me

Instagram

Sidebar Posts

Popular Posts